DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Pigments Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global pigment market was valued at $17,587.6 million in 2015, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
The major growth driving factors for the pigment industry include various environmental regulations concerning the use of eco-friendly or bio degradable products, growth of the end-user industry, along with the increasing demand for high performance pigments (HPP). The uses of specialty paints in vehicle coating purpose are being implemented by numerous automotive manufacturing companies, and the numbers are increasing day by day. The consumer demand for pure pigments is also increasing, due to its growing use in the cosmetic industry. In addition, the growing demand for titanium dioxide in automotive industry is expected to propel the growth of the pigment market.
In terms of volume, Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share in the global pigment market in 2015. The major reason behind the growth of the market in the region include growing demand for pigments in the other Asia-Pacific countries, such as India, Indonesia, and Thailand, due to the growing demand for end-user applications, such as, paints & coatings, cosmetics, automobile, construction, and others.
Opportunities In The Global Pigments Market
Emerging Use Of Nanoparticles
Trends In The Global Pigments Market
- Major Operational Shift Toward Asia-Pacific
- Increased Use Of Eco-Friendly Organic Pigments
- Increasing Demand For High Performance Pigments
Factors Driving The Growth Of The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
- The Emerging Pigments Market In Asia-Pacific, Middle-East And Developing Nations
- Increasing Demand For Pigments From Various End-User Industries
- Impact Analysis Of Drivers On Global Pigments Market Forecast
Factors Hindering Growth Of The Global Pigments Market And Its Impact On The Market Forecast
- Volatility In Raw Material Prices
- Various Environmental Regulations
- Impact Analysis Of Restraints On Market Forecast
Company Profiles And Strategic Developments
- Basf Se
- Clariant Ag
- Huntsman International Llc.
- E I Dupont De Nemours And Company
- Lanxess Ag
- Sun Chemical Corporation
- Zhejiang Longsheng Group Co. Ltd
- Eckart Gmbh
- Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Kronos Worldwide, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/93fss3/global_pigments