PORTLAND, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Leading ethics and compliance software and services company NAVEX Global® today announced the launch of Compliance Next, a community-driven website offering real-world education and skill enhancement through best-practice examples, how-to guides, research and other short, easy-to-consume content.
In response to the continuously evolving nature of the compliance requirements, Compliance Next provides a one-stop source for professional development, training, resources and peer connections.
“Compliance Next is focused on where the compliance profession is headed,” said Larry Wasnock, Vice President & Corporate Ethics Officer at L3 Technologies. “Those of us experiencing the accelerated demands of this job today appreciate a resource that gives us – and our departments – easy access to reliable tools and information to help us be more effective.”
The site features an extensive library of educational videos including how-to tutorials, advice from experts and guides to help compliance professionals manage their programs, train their teams and advance their careers.
Compliance Next has five learning tracks that map to increasing levels of career experience: Understanding the Basics, Building your Foundation, Demonstrating Value, Amplifying Your Impact and Leading for the Future. The site also includes:
- Legal and regulatory news provided by Baker McKenzie, a leading global law firm specializing in employment law
- Sample policy templates
- Ask-an-expert inquiry tool
- Compliance program benchmarking statistics
- Return on investment calculators for estimating the return on compliance software
- Infographics and eBooks focused on compliance programs and career enhancement
- Interactive quizzes to assess your program
“Compliance Next offers curated content from experts in virtually all areas of compliance,” said Chris Morton, NAVEX Global Senior Vice President, Marketing and Corporate Development. “It’s a one-stop destination to ask questions, find answers, share what you know and learn from others. We’re excited to be a part of it.”
Compliance Next content contributors include:
- American Hospital Association
- Baker McKenzie
- Radical Compliance
Along with representation from other professional associations.
Content for Compliance Next was informed by research among a broad range of compliance professionals conducted by NAVEX Global. This research revealed:
- 68 percent of compliance professionals did not have a preferred compliance-focused resource for career advancement, education and program guidance.
- 65 percent said they were especially interested in tools and techniques to measure the return on investment for compliance programs.
- 63 percent indicated a strong desire for resources and information to help improve existing compliance program performance.
- 40 percent of respondents were either neutral or dissatisfied with the quality of information they found online for career advancement ideas and guidance.
- Only 8 percent reported being very satisfied with the results of online searches for information on this topic.
“Compliance and GRC industry leaders must invest in ways to help clients meet the new demands of running complex global programs successfully and sustainably,” said NAVEX Global President and CEO Bob Conlin. “Rapid growth of compliance risk and board-level visibility of compliance issues means the profession must rise to new levels of execution. Compliance Next is all about helping modern compliance professionals rise.”
To become a member of Compliance Next: www.ComplianceNext.com
About NAVEX Global
NAVEX Global's comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
Learn more about NAVEX Global (www.navexglobal.com) online: Ethics & Compliance Matters™ Blog (www.navexglobal.com/blog), @NAVEXGlobal (twitter.com/navexglobal), LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/company/navex-global), Facebook (www.facebook.com/NAVEXGlobal) and SlideShare (www.slideshare.net/NAVEXGlobal).