DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Finnish Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Finnish Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Finland.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Finnish insurance industry is regulated by the Financial Supervisory Authority.
- The new Solvency II standards have applied since January 1, 2016.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in Finland. However, a life insurance company can underwrite accident and health insurance.
- Motor third-party liability insurance, workmen's compensation insurance and air carriers and aircraft operators insurance are mandatory in Finland.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in Finland. However, insurance and reinsurance companies from EEA/EU member states are permitted to operate without a license.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Regulations and market practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nbjfj7/governance_risk