DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Dietary Supplements Market By Product Type, By End User, By Point of Sale, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report to their offering.
Dietary supplements market in North America is projected to surpass US$ 38 billion by 2022.
Dietary supplements can be broadly categorized into specific product types that include vitamins & mineral supplements, herbal supplements, protein supplements and others.
Among all of these product segments, vitamins & minerals segment grabbed the largest market share in 2016, and the segment is expected to continue its market dominance during the forecast period. In 2016, adult and old-age consumers accounted for more than three-fourths of the market share in value terms, and the trend is expected to prevail through 2022.
North America Dietary Supplements Market report discuss:
- North America Dietary Supplements Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Vitamins & Minerals, Herbals, Probiotics, Protein Supplements and Others), By End User (Infant, Children, Adult and Old Aged), By Point of Sale (Pharmacies/Drug Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Internet/Online, Departmental/Retail Store, Direct Selling and Others)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Preference for Herbal Dietary Supplements
- Changing Lifestyle Habits of Consumers
- Adoption of New Marketing Strategies
- Personalized Nutrition
- Vegan Dietary Supplements
- Innovative Product Formats
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bayer AG
- Genomma Lab Internacional S.A.B. de C.V.
- Herbalife International
- Jamieson Laboratories Ltd.
- Living Essentials LLC
- Nature's Bounty Co.
- Nature's Way Products LLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- Pharmavite LLC
- Shoppers Drug Mart Corp
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nht3rc/north_america