DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026" report to their offering.
India water & wastewater treatment market is projected to reach US$ 950 million by 2026. Growing industrial sectors coupled with favourable government policies such Zero Liquid Discharge' are making an increasing number of industries to treat wastewater for reuse.
Government is also taking various initiatives for cleaning of rivers and other fresh water sources, which is increasing consumption of water & wastewater treatment chemicals in the country. Industrial sector accounts for over 70% of the market share in India water & wastewater treatment chemicals market.
Few of the major players operating in the country's water & wastewater treatment chemicals market include Nalco Water, Thermax Limited, Ion Exchange India, GE Water and Vasu Chemicals.
The India Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market discusses:
- India Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors, Biocide & Disinfectants, pH Regulators, Defoamer, Coagulants & Flocculants, & Others.), By Application Sector (Industrial and Municipal)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Supportive Government Initiatives
- Growing Demand for Biocides & Disinfectants
- Waste to Energy Projects
- Booming Fertilizer Industry
- Increasing Demand for Eco-friendly Chemicals
- ANCO India Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- AVA Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Chembond Chemicals Ltd.
- Dow Chemical International Private Limited
- GE Water & Process Technologies
- ION Exchange India Ltd.
- M.B. Chemicals Pvt.Ltd
- NALCO Water India Ltd.
- Thermax Limited
- Vasu Chemicals (India) Private Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbzcqs/india_water_and