DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "South America Two-Wheeler Market By Type (Motorcycle and Scooter), By Country (Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Ecuador, Chile, Venezuela, Paraguay, Bolivia, Suriname and Rest of South America), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
Two-wheeler market in South America is projected to cross USD7 billion by 2021.
Two-wheeler market in South America has been segmented on the basis of type into motorcycles and scooters, out of which motorcycle two-wheeler type dominated South America two-wheeler market during 2011-2015, and the same trend is anticipated to continue through 2021. Leading two-wheeler markets in South America include Brazil, Colombia and Argentina.
In 2015, these countries cumulatively garnered a volume share of more than 75% in South America two-wheeler market.
Major companies operating in two-wheeler market in South America are
- Motor Uno
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. South America Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
5. Brazil Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
6. Colombia Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
7. Argentina Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
8. Paraguay Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
9. Peru Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
10. Ecuador Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
11. Bolivia Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
12. Chile Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
13. Suriname Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
14. Venezuela Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zrlnq6/south_america