DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Qatar Construction Equipment Rental Market By Equipment Type (Crane, Diesel Generator, Excavator, Wheel Loader, Bull Dozer, Motor Grader and Telescopic Handler), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2022" report to their offering.
The market for rental construction equipment in Qatar is projected to cross $1.9 billion by 2022, on account of growth in construction and industrial sectors of the country boosted by increase in the expatriate population and upcoming sports events.
Various road projects under Expressway Programme Project, such as construction of Lusail Expressway, New Orbital Highway & Truck Route, Lijmiliya - Leatooriya - Al Sheehaniya Road., etc., have been taken over in the last few years. Moreover, the government is also planning to develop deep water sea port, new international airport, new cities, schools, hospitals, and electric substations in the country during the forecast period. All these projects are expected to significantly boost demand for rental construction equipment in the country through 2022.
Qatar construction equipment rental market on the basis of equipment type has been segmented into seven categories, namely, cranes, diesel generators, excavators, wheel loaders, motor graders, telescopic handlers and bull dozers. Among these categories, cranes dominated the market in 2016 and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well.
Some of the renowned companies operating in Qatar construction equipment rental market includes Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar, Nasser Bin Khaled & Sons, Aggreko Qatar, Mediterranean Equipment and Contracting Co.
Qatar Construction Equipment Rental Market report discusses:
- Qatar Construction Equipment Rental Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Equipment Type (Diesel Generators, Cranes, Wheel Loaders, Excavators, Bulldozers, Motor Graders, and Telescopic Handlers), By Capacity (Diesel Generators- By Power; Motor Grader- By Blade Width; Cranes, Wheel Loaders, Excavators, Bulldozers and Telescopic Handlers- By Operating Weight)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Drop in Rental Prices
- Increase in Rental Demand Instead of Buying
- Flexibility in Rental Agreements of Construction Equipment
- Operator-Equipment Bundling
- Implementation of Software Fleet Management
- AL MILLION (GROUP) SERVICES TRAD. & CONT .CO. W.L.L
- Aggreko Qatar
- Al Fadal Transport & Trading Co.
- Dutest Qatar W.L.L.
- Integrated Equipments Co.W.L.L
- Mediterranean Equipment and Contracting Co.
- Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar
- Nasser Bin Khaled & Sons
- Rezayat Sparrow Arabian Crane Hire Co. Ltd.
- We Serve Trading & Contracting W.L.L.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/452qxw/qatar