DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Soundbar Market Research Report - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast" report to their offering.
The report on global soundbar market evaluates the growth trends of the industry through historical study and estimates future prospects based on comprehensive research. The report extensively provides the market share, growth, trends and forecasts for the period 2015-2022.
The market size in terms of volume (Units) and revenue (USD MN) is calculated for the study period along with the details of the factors affecting the market growth (drivers and restraints).
The report also covers the complete competitive landscape of the worldwide market with company profiles of key players such as Samsung, Vizio Inc., Yamaha Motor Company Limited, Sony Mobile Communications Inc., LG Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Panasonic Corporation, Sharp Corporation and Bose Corporation.
Furthermore, the report quantifies the market share held by the major players of the industry and provides an in-depth view of the competitive landscape.
- Rising demand for soundbar products
- Advancing technologies
- Easy availability of raw material
- Increasing competition among vendors led to decrease in cost
Leading Segment in this market:
- By Type - Version 2.1
- By Application - Music Players
- By Geography - North America
Segmentations in the Report:
- Version 2
- Version 2.1
- Version 5.1
- Other Version
- Music Players
- TV Sets
- Computer Systems
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to the Soundbar Market
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Analysis of Soundbar
4. Global Soundbar Market Analysis By Type
5. Global Soundbar Market Analysis By Application
6. Global Soundbar Market Analysis By Region
7. Competitive Landscape of the Soundbar Companies
8. Company Profiles Of Soundbar Industry
- Bose Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- LG Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
- Vizio Inc.
- Yamaha Motor Company Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jl3kzn/global_soundbar