WESTLAKE, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), operator of the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® travel center brands, has announced the expansion of its network with the completion of construction and opening of Petro Columbia, located at I-77, Exit 5 (2154 South Beltline Blvd.) Columbia, South Carolina.
TravelCenters and Columbia City Officials have worked closely together to ensure that this newly constructed facility will have a positive impact on the city and its economic development, as well as provide professional drivers and local customers the finest in travel center amenities, entertainment and customer service.
Specifically, Petro Columbia, open 24/7/365, offers:
- A six-bay truck service center for quick customer access to preventive maintenance, tire and repair services;
- A brightly lit truck parking lot with 134 truck parking spaces;
- Eight diesel lanes;
- CAT® truck scale;
- A Quaker Steak and Lube® restaurant that seats 276 guests, including 38 patio seats;
- A Starbucks Coffee Company® that seats 76 guests and also offers outdoor patio seating;
- A Minit Mart® travel store stocked with Minit Mart’s refreshing Cool Cup® fountain beverages, World Blends® Coffee, and fresh grab ‘n go food options;
- Large, clean and brightly lit restrooms;
- A laundry facility with machines that accept credit/debit card payments and send the user a text message when the cycle is finished;
- Ten driver showers operated by a fully automated reservation system, also accessible through the TA/Petro TruckSmart® mobile app;
- A FREE StayFit® fitness room (free to professional drivers who are UltraONE® Driver Rewards Program members);
- Reserve-It™ Parking that allows professional drivers to reserve a parking space;
- Professional driver movie and TV room, and much more!
See attached Columbia Specification Sheet with additional amenity offerings
Columbia drivers can also enjoy The Beltline Lanes and Gaming Center, an entertainment offering constructed within the travel center that includes a 16 lane Brunswick bowling facility, a 6,700 square-foot arcade gaming area and two visual golf and gun range simulators. Drivers can enjoy a wide assortment of Quaker Steak & Lube food options like delicious wings, pizza and beverages from the gaming center’s own unique menu while they socialize and relax with fellow drivers and guests.
"We’ve had an exciting start to the year with the opening of our newest full-service travel center perfectly situated right off Interstate 77 in South Carolina. Our commitment to professional drivers and the motoring community starts with a one stop facility to meet all their driving needs. This site especially offers drivers some new and unique experiences with the Quaker Steak and Lube restaurant and The Beltline Lanes bowling facility, while also delivering on the unparalleled level of amenities and customer service they have come to know and expect," said Tom O'Brien, President and CEO of TravelCenters.
About TravelCenters of America LLC
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, conducts business in 43 states and Canada, principally under the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® travel center brands and the Minit Mart® convenience store brand. For more information on TravelCenters, TA, and Petro Stopping Centers, please visit www.ta-petro.com. For more information on Minit Mart, please visit www.minitmart.com.