The report provides an overview of the Hyperalgesia (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Hyperalgesia is an increase in pain response. Predisposing factors include long term opioid usage, inflammation, damage to nociceptors, damage to peripheral nerves and psychological disorders. Treatment includes antidepressants and Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
The Hyperalgesia (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Hyperalgesia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Preclinical stages are 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 4 molecules, respectively.
Hyperalgesia (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH.
- Cara Therapeutics Inc.
Scope of the Report:
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hyperalgesia (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hyperalgesia (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hyperalgesia (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Hyperalgesia (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline
therapeutics for Hyperalgesia (Central Nervous System).
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k664l8/hyperalgesia