DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017" report to their offering.
The report provides an overview of the Acute Renal Failure (ARF) pipeline landscape.
Acute kidney failure occurs when kidneys suddenly become unable to filter waste products from blood. Symptoms include drowsiness, shortness of breath, fatigue, seizures or coma in severe cases and chest pain. The predisposing factors include age, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart failure and kidney diseases. Treatment includes antibiotics and diuretics.
The Acute Renal Failure (ARF) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Acute Renal Failure and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 5, 7, 1, 19, 1 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Reasons to Buy:
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury) (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury) (Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects
and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
- A1M Pharma AB
- Alloksys Life Sciences BV
- Am-Pharma BV
- Angion Biomedica Corp
- Atox Bio Ltd
- Cellmid Ltd
- Complexa Inc
- DiaMedica Therapeutics Inc
- DURECT Corp
- Evotec AG
- Exponential Biotherapies Inc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- G1 Therapeutics Inc
- Kringle Pharma Inc
- Mitotech SA
- NephroGenex Inc
- NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/94vsfq/acute_renal