DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Degenerative Disc Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2017" report to their offering.
The latest report provides an overview of the Degenerative Disc Disease (Musculoskeletal Disorders) pipeline landscape.
Degenerative disc disease is refers to degeneration of intervertebral discs of the spinal column. The main symptom of degenerative disc disease is pain, which often worsens during certain types of activity. Predisposing factors include aging and injury or trauma. Treatment includes non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, muscle relaxants, pain relievers and antidepressants.
Degenerative Disc Disease (Musculoskeletal Disorders) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Reasons to Buy:
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Degenerative Disc Disease (Musculoskeletal Disorders).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Degenerative Disc Disease (Musculoskeletal Disorders) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects
and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
- AnGes MG Inc
- Biogenomics Ltd
- Biopharm GmbH
- BioRestorative Therapies Inc
- Bone Therapeutics SA
- DiscGenics Inc
- ISTO Technologies Inc
- Osiris Therapeutics Inc
- Samumed LLC
- TissueGene Inc
- U.S. Stem Cell Inc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ghcszx/degenerative_disc