DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting - Pipeline Review, H1 2017" report to their offering.
The latest report provides an overview of the Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting or CINV is nausea and vomiting that results specifically from treatment with chemotherapy drugs. Symptoms include a rapid heart rate, sweating, dizziness and increased saliva. Risk factors include age, drug, dose, schedule of administration and route.
Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Reasons to Buy:
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects
and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
- Acacia Pharma Ltd
- Aphios Corp
- Astellas Pharma Inc
- Camurus AB
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Heron Therapeutics Inc
- INSYS Therapeutics Inc
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd
- MannKind Corp
- Medlab Clinical Ltd
- Nemus Bioscience Inc
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd
- Serina Therapeutics Inc
- SoluBest Ltd
- Suda Ltd
- Tesaro Inc
Therapix Biosciences Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zlwtq3/chemotherapy