The report provides an overview of the Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Pain is one of the main postoperative adverse outcomes causing distress to patients. Degree of postoperative pain experienced by individuals varies. Cause of pain includes peripheral nerve damage during surgery, inflammation at the site of the wound and damage to bodily tissues during surgery. Risk factors include site of the operation, age, level of fear or anxiety, surgical procedure, personal preference and response to agents given. Treatment for post-operative pain includes analgesia and anesthetics.
Reasons to Buy:
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Post-Operative Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects
and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Adynxx Inc
- AngioChem Inc
- Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company Inc
- AskAt Inc
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Camurus AB
- Cara Therapeutics Inc
- Colby Pharmaceutical Company
- Cytogel Pharma LLC
- Dompe Farmaceutici SpA
- DURECT Corp
- Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals Inc
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Fujimoto Pharmaceutical Corp
- Grunenthal GmbH
- GW Pharmaceuticals Plc
- Heron Therapeutics Inc
- Immupharma Plc
- Innocoll AG
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rq8bbr/postoperative