DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ischemia Reperfusion Injury - Pipeline Review, H1 2017" report to their offering.
Ischemia Reperfusion Injury - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Ischemia Reperfusion Injury (Cardiovascular), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
Ischemic reperfusion injury is the tissue damage that happens when blood supply returns to the tissue after a period of lack of oxygen. The absence of oxygen and nutrients creates a condition in which the restoration of circulation results in inflammation and oxidative damage through the induction of oxidative. Symptoms include headache, bradycardia, seizures and hypertension. Risk factors include hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, insulin resistance, heart failure, altered coronary circulation, and aging.
The Ischemia Reperfusion Injury (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Ischemia Reperfusion Injury and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 4, 4, 26 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 22 and 4 molecules, respectively.
Ischemia Reperfusion Injury (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Key Topics Covered:
- Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Ischemia Reperfusion Injury - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Ischemia Reperfusion Injury - Comparative Analysis
- Ischemia Reperfusion Injury - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Ischemia Reperfusion Injury - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Ischemia Reperfusion Injury - Products under Development by Companies
- Ischemia Reperfusion Injury - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Ischemia Reperfusion Injury - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Amyndas Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Angion Biomedica Corp
- Biomedica Management Corp (Inactive)
- Bolder Biotechnology Inc
- Corline Biomedical AB
- Curatis Pharma GmbH
- Erimos Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Hope Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Ischemix Inc
- Kowa Company Ltd
- NovelMed Therapeutics Inc
- Omeros Corp
- Opsona Therapeutics Ltd
- Orexo AB
- Pharming Group NV
- Prolong Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Proteo Inc
- Prothix BV
- Recordati SpA
- SBI Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9j2r44/ischemia