NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Since Uplevel Security introduced the Industry’s first adaptive Incident Response and Intelligence platform last October, enterprises and the industry have validated the company’s vision with a slew of adoption and recognition. In the past six months, Uplevel has been selected as an RSA Innovation Sandbox finalist, a SXSW Accelerator finalist, a “Top Ten” security company to watch by Momentum Partners, and as the incident response and intelligence platform of choice by customers including a Fortune 100 global financial institution. The company also has plans to expand to accommodate demand and an expected tenfold growth in revenues in 2017.
“We are seeing great demand for our adaptive incident response & intelligence platform from our customers – including several financial powerhouse companies – many who have sought a solution like ours for years,” said Liz Maida, CEO and co-founder, Uplevel Security. “We’re delighted by our success since our launch and pleased with the positive response and third-party accolades we have received from so many industry experts.”
Uplevel Security has attained impressive milestones, and expects more in 2017. Recent milestones and accolades include:
- Strong customer traction for the Uplevel incident response and Intelligence platform, including a Fortune 100 bank currently using the Uplevel solution
- A Momentum Partners’ Top 10 security company of Q1 2017 and one of 40 companies on their annual watch list, of 1,700 companies tracked globally by the firm
- RSA® Conference Innovation Sandbox Contest Finalist 2017
- Finalist for the SXSW 2017 Accelerator Competition
- A Top 15 Company to Watch in New York City from Business Insider
- Named to CRN’s 2017 Security 100: 20 Coolest SIEM and Threat Detection Vendors
- Inclusion as a key incident response tool on the SANS Security Controls 6.0 Listing
- Tenfold growth expected for 2017
- Current expansion of its headquarters in New York to meet growing demand
Uplevel's patent-pending technology eliminates the manual, time-consuming task of contextualizing and prioritizing the hundreds of security alerts many organizations receive every week. Instead of treating each incident as a single data point, Uplevel compares and analyzes past institutional knowledge against current real-time attack data and intelligence, so organizations can expedite incident response and predict how attacks may manifest in the future. Unlike other incident response solutions, Uplevel:
- Applies advanced graph theory to all incoming alerts and threat intelligence in order to visually identify only those alerts that need to be investigated;
- Investigates historical data to determine if current incidents are present in historical alert data and;
- Documents, via a case management platform, all incident response workflows for the entire incident lifecycle.
“Uplevel created a technology that security professionals have been seeking for a long time,” said Chris Fralic, partner, First Round Capital and an investor in Uplevel Security. “It’s not surprising that it has met such enthusiasm. Our team is extremely excited about Uplevel’s 2016 accomplishments and we are enthusiastically behind the 2017 plan.”
About Uplevel Security
Uplevel Security's patent-pending technology applies graph theory to the technical artifacts of cyberattacks. By generating a graph representation of an organization's incident data, new alerts can be immediately contextualized. Rather than requiring an analyst to search through a multitude of data, we can automatically surface hidden relationships over time to prioritize incoming alerts and identify new malicious activity that had been previously overlooked.
For more information, please contact Uplevel at firstname.lastname@example.org.