DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report to their offering.
The global market for air conditioners is projected to cross US$155 billion by 2022. Increasing disposable incomes, changing climatic conditions, booming construction sector and technological innovations are driving air conditioners sales across the globe.
Further, a major portion of the growth in demand for air conditioners across the globe is anticipated to emanate from residential and commercial sectors. Moreover, Asia Pacific dominated global air conditioners market, followed by North America. Light commercial air conditioners dominated global air conditioners market due to their increasing use in residential and commercial buildings.
Few of the leading brands in global air conditioners market include Daikin, Gree, Midea, Carrier and Mitsubishi Electric.
Global Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022 discusses the following aspects of air conditioners market across the globe:
- Global Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Light Commercial Air Conditioners, VRF, Chillers, Ductable Splits & Others), By End Use Sector (Residential, Commercial & Industrial)
- Segmental Analysis - North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Global Air Compressor Market Overview
- Increasing Technological Advancements
- Reducing GHG Emissions
- Growing Demand for Air Conditioners with Air Purification Technology
- Increasing Prices of Air Conditioners
- Growing Demand for Alternative Energy Based Air Conditioners
- Increasing Integration of Smart Products
- Lowering Seasonal Dependence
- Growing Smart Homes Market
- Blue Star Ltd.
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Danfoss A/S
- Electrolux AB
- Gree Electric
- Guangdong Chigo Air Conditioning Co., Ltd.
- Haier Electronics Group Co., Ltd.
- Ingersoll-Rand Inc.
- Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning Limited
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Midea Group Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Nortek, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- United Technologies Corporation
- Voltas Limited
- Zamil Air Conditioners Holding Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bqqc2r/global_air