DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Vinyl Chloride (VCM): 2017 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2021" report to their offering.
The present report is an essential resource for one looking for detailed information on the world vinyl chloride market. The report covers data on global, regional and national markets, including present and future trends for supply and demand, prices, and downstream industries.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which, all together, give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for vinyl chloride.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of vinyl chloride.
- It describes the present situation, historical background and future forecast.
- Comprehensive data showing vinyl chloride capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country).
- The report indicates a wealth of information on vinyl chloride manufacturers and distributors.
- Region market overview covers the following: production of vinyl chloride in a region/country, consumption trends, price data, trade in the recent year and manufacturers.
- A vinyl chloride market forecast for the next five years, including market volumes and prices, is also provided.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: VINYL CHLORIDE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. VINYL CHLORIDE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. VINYL CHLORIDE WORLD MARKET
3.1. World vinyl chloride capacity
3.2. World vinyl chloride production
3.3. Vinyl chloride consumption
3.4. Vinyl chloride global trade
3.5. Vinyl chloride prices in the world market
4. VINYL CHLORIDE REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
Each country section comprises the following parts:
- Total installed capacity in country
- Production in country
- Manufacturers in country
- Consumption of in country
- Suppliers in country
- Export and import in country
- Prices in country
5. VINYL CHLORIDE MARKET PROSPECTS
5.1. Vinyl chloride capacity and production forecast up to 2021
5.2. Vinyl chloride consumption forecast up to 2021
5.3. Vinyl chloride market prices forecast up to 2021
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE VINYL CHLORIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE
7. VINYL CHLORIDE FEEDSTOCK MARKET
8. VINYL CHLORIDE END-USE SECTOR
8.1. Consumption by application
8.2. Downstream markets review and forecast
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sg3n4m/vinyl_chloride.