DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Ventilator Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global ventilator market was valued at $638.7 million in 2015, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% during 2016 - 2022.
The increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases, growing geriatric population, rapid urbanization and growing pollution levels, changing lifestyle and high prevalence of tobacco smoking are the key factors driving the growth of the global market.
The key opportunities witnessed in the global market are huge growth potential in emerging economies and increasing demand for home care therapeutic device. However, limited healthcare reimbursement, complications associated with the use of ventilators, lack of awareness and harmful effects of few devices on neonatal are expected to hamper the growth of the global market to some extent.
Among the different product types of ventilator, the portable ventilator market would witness faster growth during the forecast period. Growing geriatric population and increasing demand for home care are the major factors driving the growth of the portable ventilator market. The ventilators market expected to witness highest growth in home care, growing at a CAGR of 8.4% during 2016 - 2022.
Some of the major players operating in the global ventilator market include ResMed Inc, General Electric Company, Hamilton Medical AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Becton, Dickinson and Company, and Medtronic plc.
Trends In The Global Ventilator Market
- Increasing Demand For Enhanced Portable And Compact Ventilator
- Increasing Adoption Of Non-Invasive Ventilator
Opportunities In The Global Ventilator Market
- Increasing Demand For Home Healthcare Therapies
- Growing Healthcare Market In Developing Countries
Factors Diving The Growth Of The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
- High Prevalence Of Respiratory Disease
- Growing Geriatric Population
- High Prevalence Of Smoking
- Rapid Urbanization And Increasing Pollution Level
- Increasing Incidence Of Preterm Births
- Increasing Healthcare Expenditure
- Changing Lifestyle
- Impact Analysis Of Drivers On Market Forecast
Factors Hindering Growth Of The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
- Reimbursement Concerns
- Strict Regulatory Requirements
- Complications Associated With The Use Of Ventilator
- Impact Analysis Of Restraints On Market Forecast
Key Company Profiles
- Resmed, Inc.
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. Kgaa
- Becton Dickinson And Company
- Medtronic Plc
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Hamilton Medical Ag
- General Electric Company
- Getinge Group
- Smiths Group Plc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/54rrwr/global_ventilator