DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Gems & Jewelry Market, By Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report to their offering.
The Global Gems & Jewelry Market is projected to cross US$443 billion by 2022, on account of the booming tourism industry, establishment of a large number of exclusive showrooms by leading players, and rising online availability of gems & jewelry. Demand for gems & jewelry across the globe is dominated by Asia-Pacific and North America.
Asia-Pacific is also emerging as the fastest-growing market for gems & jewelry across the globe, on account of high demand from India, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan and Indonesia. High demand for gems & jewelry in the region can also be attributed to rising disposable income, and aggressive marketing and promotional strategies by leading players.
The Global Gems & Jewelry Market report discusses the following aspects of the Global Gems & Jewelry Market:
- Global Gems & Jewelry Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Diamond in Gold, Gold, Platinum, Silver, Gemstones, Diamond and Others), By Sales Channel (Other Jewelry Store, Multi-Branded Stores, Standalone & Online)
- Regional Analysis - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Use of 3D Jewelry Printing
- Increasing Demand for Smart Wearable Jewelry
- Changing Preferences of Youth Population
- Rising Demand for Branded Jewelry
- Technological Advancements in Jewelry Manufacturing
- Growth in Organized Retail Formats and E-Commerce
- Emergence of New Product Categories
- Aggressive Marketing and Promotional Strategies
- Blue Nile Inc.
- Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Ltd.
- Christian Bernard Diffusion SAS
- Claire's Store Inc.
- Compagnie Financière Richemont SA
- Damas International Limited
- Daniel Swarovski Corporation AG
- Gitanjali Gems Limited
- Kering SA
- LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA
- Le Petit-Fils de L.U. Chopard & Cie SA
- Luk Fook Holdings Limited
- Malabar Gold Private Limited
- PC Jeweller Limited
- Pandora A/S
- Rajesh Exports Limited
- Signet Jewellers Ltd.
- The Swatch Group Ltd.
- Tiffany & Co.
- Titan Company Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6vjsjq/global_gems_and.