DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "UAE Building Automation & Control Systems Market, By Product (HVAC, Electronic Security & Safety, etc.), By Communication Protocol (Wired & Wireless), By Application, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The market for building automation and control systems in the UAE is projected to grow at a CAGR over 8%, in value terms, during 2016-2021.
North region dominated demand for building automation and control systems in the country due to large number of high rise buildings and growing tourist footfall in Dubai.
In addition, the country registered high demand for HVAC control systems and electronic security and safety systems due to growing electricity consumption in the region. Moreover, hospitality sector accounted dominated UAE building automation and control systems market on account of large tourist footfall in the country due to upcoming megaevents such as World Expo in 2020. Further, Siemens, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Schneider Electric, etc., are few of the major companies operating in the UAE building automation and control systems market.
UAE Building Automation & Control Systems Market, 2011-2021 discusses the following aspects:
- UAE Building Automation and Control Systems Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning; Electronic Security and Safety; Lighting Controls and Energy Management Systems), By Communication Protocol (Wired and Wireless), By Application (Commercial, Industrial and Residential), By End User (Hospitality, Residential, Commercial Buildings, Retail, Education, Transportation and Others)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Rising Use of IoT and Building Automation Technologies
- Growing Smart Cities Concept
- Increasing Demand for Green Buildings
- Rising Number of Energy Services Companies
- Growing Demand for Carbon Dioxide Sensors
- ABB Automation LLC
- Beckhoff Automation FZE
- CAREL MIDDLE EAST DWC LLC
- Crestron Middle East FZ LLC
- Delta Controls FZCO
- Honeywell International Middle East
- Johnson Controls
- SAUTER Middle East FZC
- Schneider Electric FZE
- Siemens LLC
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z385fn/uae_building