DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Contract Cleaning Services Market 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The global contract cleaning services market to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the period 2017-2021.
Global Contract Cleaning Services Market 2017-2021 has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The global contract cleaning services market is expected to be driven by an increasing demand from key end-users such as commercial office buildings, transportation, healthcare institutions, and educational institutions. Growing dual-income families due to increasing women education and employment contribute to the growth of the market in terms of residential end-users. Increasing use of automated cleaning techniques have driven the market growth since these devices reduce cleaning time as well as improve the efficiency at work.
- Strong demand from commercial end-users
- Use of automated cleaning devices
- Rise in dual-income families
- Risks of hazardous physical and chemical factors
- Changes in labor wages
- Need for multiple cleaning services
- Use of software to manage cleaning services
- Inclination toward use of green cleaning products
Provision of specialty cleaning services
- Service Master
Other prominent vendors
- Anago Cleaning Systems
- AIS Contract Cleaners
- Atlas Cleaning
- Cagney Contract Cleaning
- Crest Commercial Cleaning
- Eco Group Services
- Future Cleaning Services
- JPM Contract Cleaners
- Mitie Group
- Nugent Contract Cleaning
- OCS Group
- Quota Contract Cleaning Services
- Stanley Steemer International
- The Cleaning Services Group
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nztlhz/global_contract