Wheelsure Holdings Plc
("Wheelsure Holdings " or the "Company")
Results of Annual General Meeting
Wheelsure Holdings Plc (NEX:WHLP), the NEX quoted industrial engineering company today announces that at its Annual General Meeting held today all resolutions proposed were duly passed as follows:
1. To receive the Report of the Directors and the accounts for the year ended 31 August 2016 together with the report of the auditors.
2. To elect as a Director W. Welch who was appointed as a Director since the last Annual General Meeting
3. To re-elect as a Director J Allen who retired by rotation.
4. To appoint Nexia Smith & Williamson as auditors of the Company and authorize the directors to fix their remuneration.
5. That, in substitution for all existing and unexercised authorities and powers to grant the Directors authority for the purpose of section 551 of the Companies Act 2006 (the "Act") to allot relevant securities (within the meaning of section 551 of the Act) up to an aggregate nominal value of £400,000, such authority to expire at the conclusion of the next annual general meeting or on the date which is 6 months after the next accounting reference date of the Company, if earlier, save that the directors of the Company may prior to the expiry of such period make an offer or agreement which would or might require relevant securities to be allotted or granted after the expiry of such period and the directors may allot relevant securities in in pursuant of such offer or agreement as if the authority conferred hereby had not expired.
6. To empower the Board in accordance with section 570 of the Act to allot equity securities (as defined in section 560 of the Act) for cash, pursuant to the authority conferred on it by Resolution 5, as if section 561 of the Act did not apply to any such allotment, provided that this authority shall be limited to:
a. the allotment (otherwise than pursuant to sub-paragraph (b) below) of equity securities up to an aggregate nominal amount of £250,000; and
b. the allotment of equity securities in connection with a rights issue or similar off in favour of ordinary shareholders where the equity securities respectively attributable to the interest of all ordinary shareholders are proportionate ( as nearly as may be) to the respective numbers of ordinary shares held by them subject only to such exclusions or other arrangements as the directors of the Company may consider appropriate to deal with fractional entitlements or legal and practical difficulties under the law of, or the requirements of any recognised regulatory body in the territory;
and such authority shall expire at the conclusion of the next annual general meeting or on the date which is 6 months after the next accounting reference date of the Company, if earlier, save that the Company may prior to such expiry make an offer or agreement which would or might require equity securities to be allotted after such expiry and the directors may allot equity securities in pursuance of such an offer or agreement as if the power conferred hereby had not expired.
The directors of the Company are responsible for the contents of this announcement.
For further information please contact:
|Wheelsure Holdings plc||01525 8440557|
|Gerhard Dodl, CEO|
|Daniel Stewart & Company Plc||020 7776 6550|
|Peter Shea / Daphne Zhang - Corporate Adviser|
|David Lawman - Broker|
About Wheelsure Holdings:
Wheelsure Holdings plc is a holding company for a Group which develops and commercialises innovative products that meet safety needs throughout the world.