DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy - Pipeline Review, H1 2017" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Diabetic neuropathy is nerve damage caused by diabetes. The type of neuropathy occurring in the arms, hands, legs and feet is known as diabetic peripheral neuropathy. Symptoms include numbness or tingling in the feet pain or discomfort in the feet or legs-including prickly, sharp pain or burning feet, muscle weakness and loss of muscle tone in the feet and lower legs, loss of balance, dry feet and cracked skin. The predisposing factors include diabetes, smoking and kidney diseases. Treatment includes antidepressants, anti-seizure and opioid analgesics.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy - Comparative Analysis
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy - Products under Development by Companies
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Achelios Therapeutics Inc
- Celgene Corp
- Commence Bio Inc
- KPI Therapeutics Inc
- Medifron DBT Co Ltd
- Relief Therapeutics Holding AG
- ViroMed Co Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vrnzcz/diabetic