PLEASANTON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Zoho today unveiled Zoho Finance Plus, the industry's first unified offering of tightly integrated applications, designed to help businesses manage and automate their finance and back office operations. Zoho Finance Plus offers an end-to-end integrated platform, giving businesses visibility into their order and fulfillment process, zero accounting errors and a hassle-free tax period.
The plethora of software vendors in the market today make it difficult for business owners to choose the right software for their businesses. Business owners must first identify the tools they need, then find ways to connect the disparate back office applications that they have acquired over time.
"Unlike other companies which rely on third-party applications for integration, we focus on building tightly knit products that are integrated at the data level," said Raju Vegesna, chief evangelist of Zoho. "Zoho Finance Plus has the most comprehensive cloud-based finance applications in the market today and it will soon become the one-stop shop for businesses looking to manage their operations and money on a single platform."
Zoho Finance Plus is uniquely positioned to deliver flexible, scalable and secure applications with the depth and breadth to cover the needs of growing businesses. Today, thousands of businesses use Zoho's finance apps to manage their back office operations. The integrated suite gives them an edge over their competitors and allows them to streamline their back office functions.
Starting with the core applications for accounting, invoicing and expense management that any business needs, the suite also prepares businesses for the subscription economy by offering applications that manage subscription-driven, recurring revenue streams. It even equips companies to fulfill multi-channel online sales orders with a single inventory model.
The suite includes:
- Zoho Books: A comprehensive double-entry accounting software for managing business finance, or Zoho Invoice: An invoicing system that ensures that your business gets paid on time.
- Zoho Expense: An expense management application that allows you to track and automatically account for corporate expenses.
- Zoho Subscriptions: An online recurring-billing solution for subscription-based businesses.
- Zoho Inventory: A multi-channel order management system.
- Multiple apps, single platform: Zoho Finance apps are built from the ground up with the same database. This means that businesses using Zoho Finance Suite do not have to worry about duplicating data across apps or manually adding transactions. Transactions created in one app are made available contextually in the other apps. To keep this information secure, every Zoho Finance app has exhaustive user roles and permissions available, which can be customized to provide specific access.
- Automated quote-to-cash process: Zoho's Finance Plus is tightly integrated with Zoho CRM, which improves the quote-to-cash process for businesses. When salespeople generate quotes or orders in Zoho CRM, the quotes and orders are immediately available in the finance applications for follow up by the appropriate teams. This means no more missing orders, miscommunications or delays in processing orders and payments.
- Greater visibility into orders and payments: When back-office apps are connected, customers and staff alike have a clearer view of orders placed and payments due. With access to accurate and timely information about product availability, order status and payment details, customer support will be faster and more effective.
- Faster reimbursements and accurate accounting: Zoho Expense streamlines and automates expense reporting for employees. With custom policies in place, identifying expenses that don't comply with the company's expense policy is a lot faster. Expense approvals can be automated and approved expenses will be recorded in Zoho Books instantly, speeding up the reimbursement process.
- The subscription model made easy: Whether a business is already subscription-based or considering joining the subscription economy, Zoho Subscriptions will help streamline billing processes and provide the necessary metrics to monitor business growth. With its tight integration with Zoho Books, Zoho Subscriptions bridges the gap between traditional accounting and the subscription economy.
Pricing and Availability
Zoho Finance Plus is available for $99 per organization per month, which includes access to Zoho Books or Zoho Invoice, Zoho Expense, Zoho Subscriptions and Zoho Inventory. Businesses that previously subscribed to multiple Zoho Finance apps can now purchase a single license for Zoho Finance Plus instead. Once the suite is set up, and user roles have been configured, admins can add new users across all applications from a single console, vastly simplifying the process of granting new employees access to multiple apps. For more information on Zoho Finance Plus, please visit www.zoho.com/financeplus
Zoho news coverage: https://www.zoho.com/inthenews.html
Zoho press releases: https://www.zoho.com/press.html
Zoho videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/zoho
Zoho blogs: http://blogs.zoho.com
Zoho on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/zoho
Zoho on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zoho
Zoho is THE operating system for business — a single cloud platform with all the applications needed to run a business entirely from the cloud. Businesses can acquire and manage customers using Zoho’s marketing, sales and customer support applications — Campaigns, CRM and Desk — and then empower employees to create, store and distribute content on the cloud with Zoho’s productivity and collaboration applications — Office, Mail and Docs. Additionally, businesses can run their own operations on Zoho’s finance and human resources applications — Books, People and Recruit.
More than 25 million users around the world, across hundreds of thousands of companies, rely on Zoho every day to run their businesses — including Zoho itself. Each business can choose to run the entire Zoho suite or just a single application. Zoho applications are available directly through zoho.com, or through an ecosystem of hundreds of worldwide Zoho partners.
Zoho is a division of Zoho Corp., a privately held and consistently profitable company with more than 4,000 employees. Zoho is headquartered in Pleasanton, California, with international headquarters in Chennai, India, and offices in Austin, Texas; London, U.K.; Yokohama, Japan; and Beijing, China. For more information, please visit https://www.zoho.com/