DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "South Korea Contact Center Applications Market, 2015" report to their offering.
The South Korean contact center applications market size is estimated to decline from $14.7 million in 2015 to $14.4 million by 2022, at a negative Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 0.3%.
The research service covers the contact center applications market in South Korea based on 6 application segments including Inbound Contact Routing (ICR), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Outbound Dialer (OBD), Quality Monitoring (QM), Workforce Management (WFM) and analytics applications. The base year is 2015, forecasts are provided by application as well as by vertical segment and horizontal segment adoption for the years 2016 to 2022.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, declining, or reaching saturation? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate? What are the key growth regions in the short and long terms?
- What are the driving and restraining factors that will shape the future of this market? What initiatives have the ecosystem participants introduced to take advantage of market conditions?
- What is the current competitive landscape? How is it expected to evolve in the future? How are ecosystem participants gearing up for the future?
- How will the market change over time? Will there be a shift in the business model/pricing strategy?
- Which segment(s) will drive future adoption? What are some of the vertical-specific trends?
- Do the products and services offered meet customer needs or is additional development required?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Executive Summary-Market Engineering Measurements
2. Market Definitions and Research Methodology
3. Forecasts and Trends
4. Market Share and Competitive Analysis- South Korea
- Aspect Software
- Cisco Systems
- Enghouse Interactive
- NICE Systems
- Nuance Communications
- Oki Electric
- P&W Solutions
- Samsung (Seoul Commtech)Unify
- West Interactive
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q5nwsz/south_korea