DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "ITAR/EAR Boot Camp: Commerce/BIS - How to License Under the EAR And State/DDTC-Licensing Under the ITAR" conference to their offering.
Basics of the ITAR: Understanding Defense Trade Controls: Intensive seminar with practical ITAR examples, case studies and small group discussions that will provide students with unparalleled insight and understanding of the basic principles of defense trade and how export controls are applied. Topics include State/DDTC and the Regulations, Understanding ITAR-Controlled Technical Data, How to Complete a DSP-5, Licensing Non-U.S. Persons, Utilizing ITAR Exemptions, Recordkeeping, Compliance in the Age of Export Reform and more!
Basics of the EAR: Licensing in the 600 Series. Comprehensive seminar with case studies and classification exercises utilizing the new 600 Series that will teach students how to navigate the EAR and utilize Exceptions. Topics include Understanding Commerce/BIS & the Regulations, The Ten General Prohibitions, How to Use the Country Charts & Reasons for Control, Preparing License & Classification Requests using SNAP-R ,List Based License Exceptions & Embargoes, How to Use the Strategic Trade Authorization (STA), Export Enforcement & Preventing Violations and more!
Basics of the ITAR Topics Include:
- Understanding State/DDTC and the Export Control Reform (ECR)
- The Order of Review, Specially Designed & the Commodity Jurisdiction Process
- Understanding ITAR-Controlled Technical Data & the Public Domain
- How to Complete a DSP-5
- Licensing Non-U.S. Persons
- Utilizing ITAR Exemptions
- Violations & Lessons Learned
Basics of the EAR Topics Include:
- Understanding Commerce/BIS & the Regulations
- The Ten General Prohibitions & Red Flags
- Reading the ECCN, Reasons for Control & Country Charts
- Preparing License & Classification Requests using SNAP-R
- License Exceptions & the Strategic Trade Authorization (STA)
- Due Diligence: Preventing Violations
- Recordkeeping & Compliance Under the EAR
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8p29vl/itarear_boot