DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Dealmaking in Central & Eastern European Real Estate" webinar to their offering.
Countries in central & eastern Europe (CEE) have some of the fastest growth rates in Europe and their future prospects are bright particularly among the countries that are now part of the European Union. Investments in reaI estate are growing rapidly due to reasonable prices, low valuations, good returns and growing economies.
ln first quarter of 2016, 1.4 billion Euros of real estate investments were made in the top five countries of the CEE, including Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania and for the full year of 2016, more than 7 Billion in deals were done. This is projected to increase into 2017. Leasing activities are growing as well.
Other large markets such as Ukraine and Russia are poised to attract additional investment in the future. GDP in Central and Eastern Europe still remains lower than Western Europe so there is potential for continued growth going forward.
Challenges still exist both economically and politically. This online seminar with speakers from the world's largest property management group and one of the largest international law firms will discuss the opportunities and the challenges for making profitable investments in central and eastern Europe.
Whether you are already active in CEE countries or are looking to possibly invest or do business in these markets or to exit existing investments this two-hour webinar is something you must attend.
Key Topics Covered:
- The most financially attractive markets & cities for investment in CEE
- How to evaluate most attractive asset classes- such as office, retail, industrial, warehouses, self -storage, residential housing, technology, hotels, hospitality & leisure, infrastructure etc
- Types of investors, lessees, and developers most active in market-
- Funding & financing sources- debt/equity issues
- Structuring investment & M&A opportunities & pitfalls
- Exit and disposal strategies & issues
- Issues for investors, developers, occupiers, leasing, and property management
- Tax, legal and regulatory issues and concerns
- Mitigating currency, economic and political risks
- Ways to maximize profits and minimize risks
For more information about this webinar visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7g3sd6/dealmaking_in