The February 2017 Brexit Risk Report delivers the latest cutting-edge insight into the political risk landscape for businesses operating in the UK. With the UK set to shortly trigger Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty to start the firing gun on Brexit, this report provides the latest analysis for organisations seeking to understand how Brexit could affect them.
Among the issues covered in this report:
- The potential for legislative ping pong' in Parliament as the House of Lords seeks to amend the Article 50 bill.
- Examination of differences between the UK and EU over the framework for the negotiation process itself - particularly over whether the UK will be able to negotiate a trade deal simultaneously with its divorce bill.
- Discussion of the impact of Brexit on the British economy, with a drop in consumer spending and rising inflation expected to bite later in 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Political Outlook
3. Withdrawal Process and Negotiations
4. Economic and Business Implications
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/47j7j9/brexit_risk