The January 2017 Brexit Risk Report provides the latest analysis of the political and business implications as the UK leaves the European Union. These reports are essential reading for organisations seeking the latest political risk analysis of how Brexit developments affect their strategic and operational decisions.
Among the issues covered in this month's report:
- Analysis of Prime Minister Theresa May's Lancaster House speech outlining the government's broad approach to Brexit and the key themes which will guide negotiations on the UK side. A particular focus is the announcement that the UK will sit outside the single market and full customs union membership.
- Discussion of January's Supreme Court judgment prohibiting the government from triggering Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty without parliamentary approval.
- The declining likelihood that the UK will be able to continue as part of the passporting framework for financial services.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Political Outlook
3. Withdrawal Process and Negotiations
4. Economic and Business Implications
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xcvx5l/brexit_risk