DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Digitizing the Business Cash Cycle: Advancements and Partnerships" report to their offering.
In a new research report, Digitizing the Business Cash Cycle: Advancements and Partnerships, the author discusses the latest technology solutions supporting the procure-to-pay space and methods for connecting the various tools continually being added. Procurement, e-invoicing, payments, and alternative financing are being digitized and integrated for optimal performance in managing working capital. The report explains why this is a critical need as companies move further into the era of a high-tech, global economy.
Businesses around the globe are slowly but surely transforming from operations with expensive and business-limiting manual processes to digitally connected enterprises. Banks and technology vendors are helping them to achieve this by providing the latest-generation technologies. This "digitalization" is not occurring at the speed at which technology is advancing, for a number of reasons. However, with a growth environment expected and inevitable rising rates, along with competitive pressures related to the interconnected world, working capital effectiveness will become a primary focus and drive faster adoption of business cash cycle technology, from procurement through financial reconciliation.
Highlights of the report include:
- A discussion of the reasons that working capital efficiency is paramount in a potentially higher-growth era with changing fiscal and monetary policies
- Drivers of the increasing visibility and adoption of digital processes
- A review of the technology domains that are being digitally connected across the business cash cycle
- A view of the vendor landscape with its often evolving solution providers
- A discussion of how digital transformation occurs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Monetary Policy Alone Has Not Spurred Growth
- Uneven GDP
- Companies Treading Water
4. End-to-End Process Automation
- Current Delivery Approaches
- Business Cash Cycle Technology Domains
- Cross-over and Partnerships
- Digital Dominoes
- Bottomline Technologies
- Prime Revenue
- SAP Ariba
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwm3m3/digitizing_the