DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Top 10 Advanced Materials & Technologies Market by Product (G. Fast Chipset, Quantum Dots, Flexible Battery, Graphene, 3D IC & 2.5D IC Packaging, Organic Electronics, Smart Glass, Others) - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The top 10 advanced materials & technologies in electronics refers to the new or modifications to the existing materials & technologies to obtain superior performance or efficiency.
The market for top 10 advanced materials & technologies in electronics is witnessing high growth owing to the increasing end-use applications, technological advances, and the high demand of these technologies from both the developed and emerging regions.
The top 10 advanced materials & technologies in electronics market includes high growth materials & technologies in the electronics domains such as G. fast chipset, quantum dots, graphene, 3D IC & 2.5D IC packaging, organic electronics, flexible battery, carbon nanotubes, biochip, silicon carbide in semiconductor, and smart glass.
G. Fast Chipset is estimated to be the fastest-growing technology in the electronics domain. The G. fast chipset market is projected to grow from USD 41.0 Million in 2016 to reach USD 2,966.7 Million by 2021, at a CAGR of 135.4% from 2016 to 2021, due to the growing demand of ultrafast broadband services and lower cost of deployment.
Also, the growth of 4K TV and increased competition among the broadband service providers in developed countries is expected to provide a significant opportunity for the G. fast technology.
- Increasing Impact of National Broadband Plan (NBP)
- Increased Competition Among Broadband Service Providers
- Growing Demand for Ultrafast Broadband Services
- Limited Residential Application of Gigabits Rates
- Declining Market for Copper-Based Broadband Technology Globally
- Greater Cost-Effectiveness of G.Fast Compared to FTTH
- Limitation of G.Fast in Areas With Low Population Density
- Technical Complexity in Reverse Power Feeding
Key Companies Featured
- Broadcom Ltd. (U.S.)
- Sckipio Technologies SI Ltd. (Israel)
- QD Vision Inc. (U.S.)
- Nanosys Inc. (U.S.)
- Samsung Electronics Co.
- Ltd. (South Korea)
- STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland)
- Graphene NanoChem Plc (Malaysia)
- CVD Equipment Corporation (U.S.)
- Renesas Electronics Corporation (Japan)
- Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
- TSMC Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Universal Display Corporation (U.S.)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Arkema S.A. (France)
- Hanwha Chemical Co. Ltd (Korea)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gz6wh7/top_10_advanced