DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Donald Trump's Policy Direction and Analysis of Its Impact on US Manufacturing" report to their offering.
This study explores President Trump's economic, manufacturing, trade, corporate tax, and environmental policy direction, while evaluating attached benefits and risks for US manufacturing. The study delves into the United States' overall manufacturing growth outlook while also examining industry-specific outlooks.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer:
- What is the growth outlook for US manufacturing in the Trump policy era?
- How will the United States' withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) affect its trade relations with TPP members and the rest of the world?
- How will renegotiation of or withdrawal from the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) affect US manufacturing exports to and imports from Canada and Mexico?
- How will a proposed 35% import tariff on US firms that lay off domestic workers and construct plants overseas reshape US manufacturing?
- How will a proposed 45% tariff on Chinese imports influence US manufacturing?
- What is the effect of a reduced corporate tax rate on the manufacturing sector?
- How would the likely US withdrawal from the Paris Agreement on reduced greenhouse gas emissions affect the competitiveness of US manufacturing exports?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Donald Trump's Policy Direction and Analysis of Its Impact on US Manufacturing
2. Executive Summary
3. Present State of US Manufacturing
4. Impact Analysis of Donald Trump's Trade Policy Direction
5. Impact Analysis of Donald Trump's Corporate Tax Rate Policy Direction
6. Manufacturing Project Announcements
7. Impact Analysis of Donald Trump's Environment Policy Direction
8. Industry Outlook
9. Donald Trump's Policy Direction and Manufacturing Forecast Scenario Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gfrxhv/donald_trumps