DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Infrastructure as a Service Market in Latin America, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
$4.79 Billion Market Expected as Companies Leverage the Cloud to Support Digital Transformation Strategies
The Latin American Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) market has been witnessing changes in the consumer mindset towards cloud computing. Companies of different sizes and across a variety of verticals are increasingly understanding the benefits of the IaaS business model and are making investments in the cloud. The strategy of shifting capital expenditure into operational expenditure is attractive in today's economic environment. As opposed to investing money in expanding capacity, companies are turning to cloud services.
The hosted private cloud still has an important place in the Latin American IaaS market. The public cloud will grow at high rates throughout the forecast period, driven by the positive cost benefits relation it presents and by the increasing number of cloud native applications. However, the largest growth opportunities will emerge from the hybrid deployment model. In order to extract the most of the cloud, companies are increasingly investing in hybrid infrastructures that combine multiple configurations, such as on-premise private cloud, public cloud, hosted private cloud, and bare-metal cloud. Other trends that tend to create new opportunities in the region are managed services offerings and the growth of multicloud providers.
Key questions this study will answer:
- What is the total size of the IaaS market in Latin America and how is it expected to grow from 2016 to 2021?
- What are the main growth drivers for IaaS in Latin America? Which restraints should providers overcome to gain market share?
- How are the growth perspectives in the two main segments, Computing as a Service and Storage as a Service?
- What is the rate of IaaS adoption across Latin American countries and how is this expected to change over the forecast period?
- What are the main providers in the IaaS market in Latin America?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total IaaS Market
4. Forecast and Trends-Total IaaS Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total IaaS Market
6. Revenue Forecast by Country
7. Growth Opportunities and Calls to Action
8. The Last Word
- America Movil
- Grupe GTD
- Level 3
- Orange Oi
- Sonda IT
- Telecom Argentina
- UOL Diveo
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h6tm3c/infrastructure_as