DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Influenza Diagnostics Market Research Report - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast" report to their offering.
The report on global influenza diagnostics market evaluates the growth trends of the industry through historical study and estimates future prospects based on comprehensive research. The report extensively provides the market share, growth, trends and forecasts for the period 2015-2022. The market size in terms of revenue (USD MN) is calculated for the study period along with the details of the factors affecting the market growth (drivers and restraints).
The report also covers the complete competitive landscape of the worldwide market with company profiles of key players such as Becton, Dickinson and Company, Quidel Corporation, Roche, Sekisui Diagnostics, LLC, SA Scientific Ltd., Meridian Bioscience, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, 3M Health Care, and Alere.
Scope of the Report
- Rising geriatric population
- Growing prevalence of chronic diseases
- Increasing government initiatives to counter influenza
- Emergence of technologically advanced influenza diagnostics tests
- Product safety and high cost of development
Leading Segment in this market:
- By Test Type - RIDT
- By End-Use - Hospitals
- By Geography - North America
Segmentations In The Report:
By Test Type:
- Cell Culture
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to the Influenza Diagnostics Market
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Analysis of Influenza Diagnostics
4. Global Influenza Diagnostics Market Analysis By Test Type
5. Global Influenza Diagnostics Market Analysis By End-Use
6. Global Influenza Diagnostics Market Analysis By Region
7. Competitive Landscape of the Influenza Diagnostics Companies
8. Company Profiles of Influenza Diagnostics Industry
- 3M Health Care
- Alere Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
- Quidel Corporation
- Roche Holding AG
- SA Scientific Ltd.
- Sekisui Diagnostics, LLC
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nw5vl7/global_influenza