DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Customer Self-Service Software: Trends Analysis & Forecasts to 2021" report to their offering.
The Customer Self-Service Software market is expected to grow from USD 4.47 Billion in 2016 to USD 9.59 Billion by the end of 2021, with a CAGR of 16.5% from 2016 to 2021.
Business of any size today realize the value of serving customers well. Organizations have always adopted the self-service technology to reduce their manual operating task to enhance the overall customer satisfaction. Customer self-service software improves the communication between businesses and their customer, resulting the relationship more meaningful, relevant and personal. Customer expect instant services around the clock and with the least amount of friction; and thereby positively affecting the market of customer self-service software solutions.
Customer self-service software tools are quick technology based resolution that offer type of service a majority of customers prefer. Also, it strengthens the customer base by not only helping them in finding answers but also presenting varied self-service content in an easy way to improve the user experience. The customer self-service software market is expected to reflect significant growth over the forecast period owing to increasing availability of various customer service touch points.
- Aspect Software
- BMC Software
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nuance Communications
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Customer Self-Service Software Market Overview
4. Global Customer Self-Service Software Market Analysis, by Deployment Type (USD Million) 2015-2021
5. Global Customer Self-Service Software Market Analysis, by Service (USD Million) 2015-2021
6. Global Customer Self-Service Software Market Analysis, by Solution (USD Million) 2015-2021
7. Global Customer Self-Service Software Market Analysis, by Vertical (USD Million) 2015-2021
8. Global Customer Self-Service Software Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million) 2015-2021
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zlcr39/customer