'The 2017 Mexico Rate Report' is the most comprehensive analysis of the Individual Attorney billing rates of Mexico's largest Law Firms and non-Mexican Firms (mainly US and Vereins) doing business there from 2012 - 2017.
Despite the oil & gas industry decline in the last 24 months, Attorney Hourly Rates are expected to remain flat, increase, or moderately increase in 2017-2018 due mainly to the fairly diverse Mexican economy, ranked number 15 by the OECD which will translate into significant Litigation, Corporate and Trade legal work according to the Report.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Rates by Individual Firm
2. Rates by Practice Area
3. Rates by City
4. Rates by Industry
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Basham, Ringe y Correa SC
- Bryan Gonzalez Vargas & Gonzalez Baz
- Bufete Ignacio Arturo Guajardo S.C.
- Bustamante, Escandon & Pareyon
- Cervantes Sainz
- Creel, Garcia-Cuellar, Aiza y Enriquez
- DLA Piper
- Galicia Abogados, S.C.
- Gonzalez Calvillo, S.C.
- Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Hogan Lovells LLP
- Jones Day
- Lexcorp Abogados, S.C.
- Oscos Abogados
- Rubio Villegas & Asociados Abogados, Inc.
- Sanchez DeVanny Eseverri, S.C.
- Santamarina y Steta, S.C.
- Santos-Elizondo-Cantu-Rivera-Gonzalez-de la Garza-Mendoza, S.C.
- Thompson & Knight LLP
- White & Case LLP
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gzg427/mexico_attorney