DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Nanocapsules Market Analysis By Application (Healthcare, Food & Nutraceuticals, Cosmetics, Agricultural Production, Others); By Therapy Area (Oncology, Pain Management, Endocrinology, Others), And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025" report to their offering.
The global nanocapsules market is expected to reach a value of USD 4.0 billion by 2025.
Nanocapsules deliver bio active molecules by targeted delivery and is finds application in various industries such as healthcare, genetic engineering, food science and agriculture, cosmetics, agrochemicals, cleansing products, among others. The wide usage of these products across several industries promises lucrative opportunities for the development and commercialization of novel and improved therapies and solutions.
Nanocapsules' life science applications rely on the ability to achieve controlled and effective release of nano-sized drug carriers to targeted zones. Nanocapsules in the field of healthcare are gaining popularity for its efficient drug targeting. It offers dispersion stability and the quick physiological response and the pyrophoric and oxidation properties are responsible for increased acceptance as an effective agent to diagnose and cure medical disorders.
The application of nanotechnology in medicine has been realized to contain important therapeutic benefits, especially in oncology, resulting in the emergence of nano-oncology, a new field involving the chemotherapeutic or diagnostic properties of nanocapsules.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Nanocapsules in oncology are engineered to target tumor sites followed by discharge of contents upon change in conditions.
- Rapid development in the fields of pain management and endocrinology with respect to nanocapsule drug delivery is in pipeline and has high probability of commercialization.
- North America and Europe accounted for a collective market share of 60%. this is attributed by the contribution of highly developed countries in increasing R&D and investing activities focusing on development of novel and highly effective improved therapies involving the use of nanocapsule.
- Some of the major key players in the market include BioDelivery Sciences, Camurus, CARLINA Technologies, Cerulean Pharma Inc., NanoNutra, NanoSaar AG, ThioMatrix and L'Oreal.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Nanocapsules Market Variables, Trends & Scope
4. Nanocapsules Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
5. Nanocapsules Market: Therapy Area Estimates & Trend Analysis
6. Nanocapsules Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Application And Therapy Area
7. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6p7t6n/nanocapsules