DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Smart Key Market- Forecasts and Trends (2016 - 2021)" report to their offering.
The global market of smart key of cars would grow to $22 billion by the end of 2020 with a CAGR of more than 23%. The smart key is part of a computerized system that uses microchips and sensors to automatically unlock the doors and start the vehicle without the use of a key.
The key is identified through the antennas in the vehicle's bodywork and a radio pulse generator in the key housing. The vehicle is automatically unlocked when the button for the sensor on the door handle or trunk release is pressed. Vehicles with a smart key system have a mechanical backup, usually in the form of a spare key blade supplied with the vehicle. Smart key is on the rise, as the agenda of the government remains to push the OEMs into paying detailed attention to flaws identified by the researchers with respect to the vehicle security.
Technological advancements along with the demand for convenient premium features are the key factors driving the growth of automotive smart key market. In addition, vehicle security regulations and consumer awareness about sophisticated vehicle security features are expected to drive the demand for these systems during the forecast period. However, the higher cost of premium smart key features is the key factor restraining the market growth. Continental is one of the major leaders in the smart key manufacturers.
- Hyundai Mobis
- Tokai Rika
- Shanghai Kaigao
- Guangzhou Guangpai
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview And Technology Trends
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Automotive Smart Keys Market By Application (Growth, Innovations And Feasibility Of Smartkeys)
6. Global Automotive Smart Keys Market By Technology (Growth, Innovations And Feasibility Of Smartkeys)
7. Global Automotive Smart Keys Market-By Installation (Growth, Trends And Durability)
8. Global Automotive Smart Key Market, By Geography (Market Crackdown, Trends And Forecasts-Country Wise)
9. North America (Na)
10. Europe (Eu)
11. Asia-Pacific (APAC)
12. Middle-East And Africa (MEA)
13. Latin America
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Key Vendor Analysis
16. Future Outlook Of The Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j6bpfl/global_automotive