DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Phenolic Resin Market Analysis 2016 - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The report contains up to date financial data derived from varied research sources to present unique and reliable analysis. Assessment of major trends with potential impact on the market during the next five years, including a deep dive analysis of market segmentation which comprises of sub markets, regional and country level analysis. The report provides a comprehensive outlook about the market share along with strategic recommendations based on the emerging segments.
This report analyzes the global markets for "Phenolic Resin". The market assessment is performed through standard and the tailored research methodology approach. Annual estimations and forecasts are provided from the year 2013 to 2022 for each given segment and sub segments. Market data derived from the authenticated and reliable sources is subjected to validation from the industry experts. The report also analyzes the market by discussing market dynamics such as drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges and other market trends.
This report provides:
- Market Sizing estimations and forecasts for 6 years across the given market segments
- Identifying market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges and Opportunities, )
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Regional and country level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping of major market players
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies
Scope of Report
Phenolic Resin Market by Product
- Novolac Resin
- Resol Resin
- Free-Formaldehyde Phenolic Resin
- Bio-Phenolic Resin
- Cresol Novolac
Phenolic Resin Market by End User
- Electrical & Electronics
- Building & Construction
- Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- BASF SE
- DIC Corporation
- Shandong Laiwu Runda New Material Co., Ltd.
- Changshu South-East Plastic Co., Ltd.
- Hexion Inc.
- Sumitomo Bakelite Co., Ltd.
- SI Group, Inc.
- Kolon Industries, Inc.
- Dujodwala Paper Chemicals Ltd.
- Shengquan Group
- Georgia-Pacific Chemicals LLC
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Chang Chun Plastics Co., Ltd.
- Red Avenue Group Co., Ltd.
- Aica Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Saluc SA
- Sprea Misr
- Allnex Belgium SA/NV
- Prefere Resins
- Dynea As
- Fenolit D.D.
- UCP Chemicals AG
- Lerg SA
Mansoura for Resins & Chemical Industries Co.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gvv223/global_phenolic