SINGAPORE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kulicke & Soffa Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: KLIC) (“Kulicke & Soffa”, “K&S” or the “Company”), announced today that it will be exhibiting at the SEMICON China 2017 trade show in Shanghai, China, from March 14 to 16, 2017.
Kulicke & Soffa will be launching its new assembly and packaging solutions at Shanghai New International Expo Centre, Hall W4, Booth Number 4451.
- ConnXPS ELITETM, latest high speed wire bonder for discrete and low pin count packages. Its enhanced motion control systems and Quick SuiteTM processes deliver maximum productivity and simplified process optimization.
- AsterionTM EVC (Extended Version C), an extended version of the Asterion wedge bonder, with a bondable area of 300mm X 860mm, is built on a reengineered architecture with enhanced capability to handle a multitude of interconnect materials. The enlarged bondable area enhances flexibility and productivity for Battery Bonding, directly benefiting cost of ownership.
- AsterionTM C, a hybrid wedge bonder with enhanced capabilities that includes an expanded bond area, new robust pattern recognition capabilities and extremely tight process controls. If offers a large bondable area of 300mm X 300mm which reduces indexing time while improving MTBA (Mean-Time-Between-Assists). These advanced features deliver heightened productivity, bonding quality and reliability.
- APAMATM DA (Die Attach), latest high performance and productivity die attach bonder for single or stack die bonding. This next generation platform delivers industry leading throughput and best-in-class yields by leveraging on the unique advances in functionality.
- FCC™ Plus, latest hub blades designed to fulfill the growing process requirement in the advanced packaging, flip chip and WLP wafer dicing markets. With the add-on features such as vibration control for high RPM application and anti-corrosion for acidic coolant environment, it delivers superior cut quality and useful life to drive accuracy reducing cost of ownership.
- OptoTM Plus, enhanced blades for LED package singulation, with new features such as vibration control for high RPM application, optional small hub design to reduce blade loading, and special slit option to enhance blade cooling and facilitate debris removal.
Other leading packaging solutions such as the IConnPS MEM PLUSTM high performance bonder for memory devices, Hybrid multi-application equipment for advanced packaging and iFlex T2 multifunction equipment which is ideal for an Electronics Assembly production line will also be featured at the K&S booth.
“The semiconductor market continues to evolve rapidly, with increasing demand in solutions to meet the assembly and packaging technologies. K&S looks forward to showcasing and sharing our latest leading packaging solutions to meet the industry’s growing demand and challenges,” said Yih-Neng Lee, Kulicke & Soffa’s Senior Vice President of Global Sales and Services.
About Kulicke & Soffa
Kulicke & Soffa (NASDAQ: KLIC) is a leading provider of semiconductor packaging and electronic assembly solutions supporting the global automotive, consumer, communications, computing and industrial segments. As a pioneer in the semiconductor space, K&S has provided customers with market leading packaging solutions for decades. In recent years, K&S has expanded its product offerings through strategic acquisitions and organic development, adding advanced packaging, electronics assembly, wedge bonding and a broader range of expendable tools to its core offerings. Combined with its extensive expertise in process technology and focus on development, K&S is well positioned to help customers meet the challenges of packaging and assembling the next-generation of electronic devices. (www.kns.com)