DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Singapore LNG Market Demand & Supply Analysis, By Region, By Application, By LNG Terminal, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025" report to their offering.
The market for LNG in Singapore is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.39% during 2016-2021
Increasing demand for LNG from end-users, declining LNG prices, strategic geographical location in Asia-Pacific and implementation of favourable government policies are few of the major factors expected to boost demand for LNG in Singapore. To address the growing domestic demand, the country imports natural gas from Indonesia & Malaysia and LNG from countries of Qatar, Equatorial Guinea and Australia.
Various upcoming LNG based power plants, emergence of LNG to be used as a bunkering fuel, falling supply of piped natural gas from neighbouring countries, imposition of regulations to modulate supply of piped natural gas and cost-effectiveness of LNG in comparison with other alternative fuels are the major factors anticipated to positively influence LNG market scenario in Singapore, over next ten years.
Singapore LNG Market 2011-2025 discusses the following aspects of LNG market in the Singapore:
- Singapore LNG Demand & Supply Analysis
- Singapore LNG Potential Demand & Supply Gap
- Regional Market Analysis (South West, North West, Central Singapore, North East and South East)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Singapore Primary Energy Consumption
5. Singapore LNG Supply Market Outlook
6. Singapore LNG Potential Demand Market Outlook
7. Singapore LNG Potential Demand Supply Gap Outlook
8. Singapore LNG Regional Market Outlook
9. Singapore LNG Market Outlook
10. Import-Export Dynamics
11. Singapore LNG Pricing Analysis
12. Singapore Pipeline Infrastructure Outlook
13. Competitive Analysis
14. Customer & Supplier Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hlz8c3/singapore_lng