DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Hot Drinks: Prospects, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2022" report to their offering.
The value of United States Hot Drinks is expected to grow at a CAGR between 1.0% to 2.0% over the period of 2016 to 2022.
The U.S. is one of the largest consumers of hot drinks in the world. The large consumer base and large number of consumers increasingly demand higher-quality, ethically-sourced, and well-crafted hot drinks.
The United States hot drinks market features companies such as J.M., Smucke, Mondelez, Nestle, Anheuser-Busch Inc, Sabmiller, and, Starbucks. The U.S. market for hot drinks was dominated by launching new flavors and innovative products, coupled with the changing life style in the country.
- What are the modes of entering the United States hot drinks?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. The Unites States Baby Market Overview
5. The Unites States Hot Drinks Analysis, by Coffee (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
6. The Unites States Hot Drinks Analysis, by Tea (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
7. The Unites States Hot Drinks Analysis, by Other Hot Drinks (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
8. The Unites States Hot Drinks Analysis by distribution channel (USD Million, KT) 2014-2022
9. Company Profiles
- Anheuser-Busch Inc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zcm5ms/united_states_hot