DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Geospatial Analytics Market: Trends Analysis & Forecasts to 2021" report to their offering.
The global geospatial analytics market was estimated 29.27 Billion in 2016 and projected to reach USD 71.69 billion by the end of 2021, with a CAGR of 19.6%% from 2016 to 2021.
Advancements in social media, smart devices, location sensors, and communications technology have allowed organizations to collect geo-references about every possible event. Geospatial analysis uses these geo-references to build GIS, maps, graphs, cartograms and other useful information to derive correlation between historical shifts, present occurrences and forecast future trends.
The geospatial analytics market is expected to reflect substantial growth over the forecast period, owing to increasing monetization of geospatial data for decision making across government and business organizations. Furthermore, increasing integration and convergence of geospatial analytics with IoT and big data is expected to flourish the geospatial analytics market.
Among technologies, Global Positioning System (GPS) segment is expected to reflect highest growth over the forecast period. This is attributed to increasing use of GPS enabled smart devices for commercial, industrial, and military applications. Remote sensing technology is expected to dominate the overall market over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Geospatial Analytics Market Overview
4. Global Geospatial Analytics Market Analysis, by Application (USD Million) 2015-2021
5. Global Geospatial Analytics Market Analysis, by Technology (USD Million) 2015-2021
6. Global Geospatial Analytics Market Analysis, by Type (USD Million) 2015-2021
7. Global Geospatial Analytics Market Analysis, by Vertical (USD Million) 2015-2021
8. Global Geospatial Analytics Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million) 2015-2021
9. Company Profiles
- Bentley Systems
- Fugro N.V.
- General Electric
- Harris Corporation
- Hexagon AB
- Trimble Navigation Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fn53zh/global_geospatial