DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Top 50 Developers of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests for Cardiovascular Diseases" report to their offering.
Did you know?
- Sharon Bracken is President of Abbott Point of Care Diagnostics.
- CardioDx's Corus CAD test is the only blood test that can help clinicians quickly, accurately, and safely assess whether or not their patients' chest discomfort or other symptoms may be due to obstructive coronary artery disease.
- On May 25, 2016, Philips Handheld Diagnostics announced the launch of a new handheld blood test, the Minicare I-20 system, for rapid diagnosis of a heart attack at the point of care. The Minicare I-20 system delivers test results, comparable with those obtained by laboratory testing, in less than 10 minutes near the patient, reducing the time for a physician to decide on the appropriate treatment pathway.
- Response Biomedical's RAMP® Platform provides healthcare professionals with a choice of cardiac markers (Troponin I, NT-proBNP, CK-MB, Myoglobin and D-dimer) to optimise rapid clinical diagnosis. Using a compact, easy-to-use, automated reader, the RAMP® Platform delivers objective, rapid test results with an average time to result of -15 minutes.
- On January 20, 2017, Accriva Diagnostics announced that they had been acquired by Werfen Life Group, S.A., (Werfen), and its subsidiary, Instrumentation Laboratory (IL).
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in The Top 50 Developers Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests For Cardiovascular Diseases'.
This unique and comprehensive report identifies and profiles the leading 50 developers of in-vitro diagnostics tests for cardiovascular diseases. They are located right across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China.
Report Target Market:
1) In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
The Top 50 Developers Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests For Cardiovascular Diseases' is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
This report is ideal for distributors of in-vitro diagnostics instruments and tests to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations:
The Top 50 Developers Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests For Cardiovascular Diseases' is a useful reference tool for in-vitro diagnostic associations.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Clinical Specialties
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Location Status
- Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v5nfjh/the_top_50