DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "FMCG Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey Nov 2016-Apr 2017" report to their offering.
The FMCG Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey Nov 2016-Apr 2017 report examines executives' opinion on business outlook and procurement activities over Nov 2016-Apr 2017. It also highlights key business priorities supplier price variations changes in capital expenditure and organizations' perspective on e-procurement.
Mergers and acquisitions are expected to increase within the FMCG industry over the next six months (November 2016-April 2017) as a result of rising competition margin pressure and low-cost debt financing. Even though pricing pressure and market uncertainty have been highlighted as major business concerns for the global FMCG industry over the next six months respondents are willing to increase their focus towards expansion in current markets and development of new products.
Furthermore developing economies such as China Mexico and Brazil are projected to offer significant growth opportunities for the global FMCG industry due to the growing middle class expansion of retail stores and lifestyle changes among the young population. On average the global FMCG industries procurement expenditure is projected to increase by 5% over the next six months.
- Expansion in current markets and new product development are major priorities for FMCG organizations during the next six months (November 2016-April 2017)
- China and Mexico are highlighted as prominent growth offering emerging markets over the next six months
- Capital expenditure on new product development and machinery and equipment purchases are projected to increase during the next months
- Survey respondents expect an increase in procurement activities on raw materials and capital equipment purchases in the coming six months
- The majority of industry executives foresees an increase in supplier prices while 16% anticipate no change
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Business Outlook in November 2016-April 2017
- Strategic business priorities
- Emerging markets with significant growth potential
- Growth potential for developed markets
- Mergers and acquisition
- Leading business concerns
- Capital expenditure projections
3. Procurement Behaviors and Strategies
- Potential changes in procurement resources and objectives
- Procurement activity outlook in key areas
- Global procurement budget projections
- Planned change in procurement expenditure
- Supplier prices outlook
- Organizations' viewpoints on E-procurement
- Barry Callebaut
- Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd
- Tmall Global
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd
- International Flavors and Fragrances
- Cargill Inc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/br82qh/fmcg_industry