DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Managed Security Service Market: Trends Analysis & Forecasts to 2021" report to their offering.
The global managed security services market was estimated USD 17.31 billion in 2016 and expected to reach USD 34.69 billion by the end of 2021, with a CAGR of 14.9% from 2016 to 2021.
High investment is needed to deploy specialist infrastructure that can offer superior quality enterprise security solutions. Managed security services offers systematic approach to manage organization's security needs through a new business models that can enable greater flexibility and ensure higher affordability within. Managed security service providers' offer these carrier grade network security services through fixed monthly payment plans.
The managed security services market is majorly driven by increasing need for comprehensive, cost-efficient, flexible and transparent security solution that can help to enhance threat management, and ensure policy compliance. Furthermore, growing popularity of BYOD and CYOD at workplace is also fueling the positive market growth. Increasing adoption of managed security services across large and small enterprises is result of increasing need to implement security strategy that can not only facilitate organization's information security but also provides satisfactory assurance for regulatory compliance requirement. However, trust issues related to third party vendors hinders the market growth.
- Computer Sciences Corporations
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Symantec Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Managed Security Service Market Overview
4. Global Managed Security Service Market Analysis, by Deployment Type (USD Million) 2015-2021
5. Global Managed Security Service Market Analysis, by Service (USD Million) 2015-2021
6. Global Managed Security Service Market Analysis, by Vertical(USD Million) 2015-2021
7. Global Managed Security Service Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million) 2015-2021
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9p3hrm/global_managed