LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Reading International, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDI) (“Reading” or the “Company”) announced today that it expects to release its financial results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2016 on Monday, March 13, 2017.
Reading plans to post its pre-recorded conference call and audio webcast on its corporate website the morning of Thursday, March 16, 2017 that will feature prepared remarks from Ellen Cotter, President & Chief Executive Officer; Dev Ghose, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer; and Andrzej Matyczynski, Executive Vice President - Global Operations.
A pre-recorded question and answer session will follow our formal remarks. Questions and topics for consideration should be submitted to InvestorRelations@readingrdi.com on Tuesday, March 14, 2017. The audio webcast can be accessed by visiting http://www.readingrdi.com/Presentations.
About Reading International, Inc.
Reading International (http://www.readingrdi.com) is in the business of owning and operating cinemas and developing, owning, and operating real estate assets. Our business consists primarily of:
- the development, ownership, and operation of multiplex cinemas in the United States, Australia and New Zealand; and
- The development, ownership, and operation of retail and commercial real estate in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States, including entertainment-themed centers in Australia and New Zealand and live theater assets in Manhattan and Chicago in the United States.
Reading manages its worldwide business under various brands:
in the United States, under the
- Angelika Film Center brand (http://www.angelikafilmcenter.com);
- Consolidated Theatres brand (http://www.consolidatedtheatres.com);
- City Cinemas brand (http://www.citycinemas.com);
- Reading Cinema brand (http://www.readingcinemasus.com);
- Liberty Theatres brand (http://libertytheatresusa.com); and
- 44 Union Square (http://44unionsquare.com).
- in Australia, under the
- in New Zealand, under the
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the “Exchange Act”).
For a detailed discussion of these and other risk factors, please refer to Reading International’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2015 and other filings Reading International makes from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”), which are available on the SEC’s Web site (http://www.sec.gov).
Investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on our forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date such statements are made. Reading International does not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements to reflect events, circumstances or new information after the date of this press release, or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.