DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Hungary Tire Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
Hungary tire market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% during 2016-2021, on account of growing demand for passenger car and commercial vehicle tires in the country.
A major in the demand for tires in the country emanates from Central Hungary. Hungary tire market is dominated by passenger car segment, which accounts for more than four-fifths of the total tire demand in the country. Moreover, few of the leading global tire companies operating in Hungary include Goodyear, Bridgestone, Pirelli, Michelin, Continental, etc.
Hungary Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021 report elaborates following aspects of tire market in the country:
- Hungary Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car Tires, Light Commercial Tires, Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tires, Off-The-Road (OTR) Tires & Two-Wheeler Tires), By Demand Category (OEM vs Replacement), By Radial Vs Bias
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Tire Radialization
- Growing Penetration of Chinese Tires
- Increasing Domestic Tire Production
- Increasing Penetration of Online Tire Sales
- Dominance of Passenger Car Segment
- Apollo Vredestein Kft.
- Bridgestone Hungary Kft.
- Continental Hungaria Kft.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires Hungary Kft.
- Hankook Tire Hungary Ltd.
- Kumho Tire Co., Inc
- Michelin Hungaria Tyre Manufacture Ltd.
- Nokian Tyres plc
- Pirelli Hungary Tyre Trading and Services Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xvfg4s/hungary_tire