DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA): 2017 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2021" report to their offering.
The present report is an essential resource for a one looking for detailed information on the world ethylene vinyl acetate market. The report covers data on global, regional and national markets including present and future trends for supply and demand, prices, and downstream industries.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for ethylene vinyl acetate.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of ethylene vinyl acetate
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing ethylene vinyl acetate capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on ethylene vinyl acetate manufacturers and distributors
- Region market overview covers the following: production of ethylene vinyl acetate in a region/country, consumption trends, price data, trade in the recent year and manufacturers
- Ethylene vinyl acetate market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Properties And Uses
2. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Manufacturing Processes
3. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate World Market
4. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate European Market Analysis
5. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Asia Pacific Market Analysis
6. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate North American Market Analysis
7. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Latin American Market Analysis
8. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Middle East & Africa Market Analysis
9. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Market Prospects
10. Key Companies In The Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Market Worldwide
11. Feedstock Market
12. Ethylene Vinyl Acetate End-Use Sector
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lmbdkv/ethylene_vinyl